Award Eviction Services   

  (443) 929-1132       Professional. Detailed. Experienced.

Money Judgment/Wage Garnishments


  In order to obtain a Wage Garnishment from a Failure to Pay Rent, the appropriate paperwork must be served by Private Process before the assigned court date.

  Upon successfully serving the Tenant, at the time of court a money judgment may be issued in the favor of the landlord. The judgment must be recorded with the District Court and a Wage Garnishment can be filed, signed by a judge and served appropriately to the tenant’s employer.

Award Eviction Services employs experienced staff that will provide this money and time saving service.

Baltimore City and Servicing Counties have unique laws to follow for Money Judgments and Wage Garnishments.

 Most people or Businesses that provide this service charge 50% of what is recovered.

 Our services are provided for a onetime fee of $255


  Please see additional Eviction Services offered at the top of the page.


Click Here to Get Started